Ford puma

Thinking of changing my car and quite fancied the look of the puma (1.7 of course!). Yeh I know fiesta in drag....

I've seen quite a lot of high mileage ones around, 90K+ on T, V plates etc. How well do they stand up to that sort of mileage generally with regards to wear and tear? What's the engine like after that kind of mileage, does it sound like a bucket of nails like most fiesta's do?

Are there any common problems to check for when inspecting/test driving the car?

Thanks all

Reply to
Andrew Ratcliffe