FS: BMW E34 520i Touring (cheap)

For Sale (due to arrival of newer E36 Touring): E34 520i Touring 1992 K-reg. 3mths Tax, 9mths MOT. The good bits: Superb M50 engine/manual box & diff (fully synthetic oils always used). Replacement Front & Rear struts/springs early-2005. All upper & lower control arms/bushes replaced mid 2005, and main subframe bushes done Dec2004. Good tyres (imperial). New exhaust middle box and stainless backbox fitted early-2005. Excellent brakes. New (genuine)waterpump & all belts Aug2005. Many, many receipts. Towbar fitted (only used for towing my bike trailer). The bad bits: cracked screen (far LHS only). Some rust bubbles on leading edge of bonnet and at bottom a couple of the doors. *Very* worn drivers seat fabric (plenty holes!). Rear steel brake pipes will probably need doing in the next 3-6 months (very rusty). The 'best' bit: Intergalactic mileage!! (360k miles) but running *perfectly* sweetly. This car has *never* let me down. Looking for about £625 cash. Located in Wiltshire..

cheers,

JB

Reply to
JB