Headlight connector

Hi,

How do I remove a headlight connector on a Mazda 323 (year 2001), H4 type bulb.

The connector appears to have two latches (on its left and right side). Do I push the latches in and try to pull the connector off the bulb or should I lever them out and try to pull the connector off?

BTW. I have not at this point tried to unclip the bulb from the housing so any pulling on the connector moves the bulb about.

TIA. Charles

Reply to
Charles C.