Heater selector

98R Clio MkI

The demister/footwell selector for the heaters is stuck so that when the heater is on the heat only blows through the face vents. I've had the heater dials out and the mechanisms behind are free moving. The wire runs down to the heater box but I can't see where it connects to. I can feel two plastic cogs. Does the wire connect to these?

Any ideas?

krystnors

Reply to
krystnors