National Tyres Wimbledon branch

Hi, All

I am wondering if anyone has ever dealt with this particular garage. I am thinking of taking my car there to do an intermediate (half-yearly) oil change. Their £20 offer (for semi-synth Duckhams QXR) seems to be very good. I have also heard they use good quality oil filters (WIX, IIRC). Having done the search through the newsgroup I can see most of people were quite happy with their service, but I suspect this could really depend on a particular branch, hence the question.

P.S. In case this matters, the car is P-reg Nissan Primera 1.6 (P11).

Regards,

Kostic

Reply to
Konstantin Begun