HELP PLEASE !!! 96 P Ford Escort, alarm not working

Dear newsgroup users

I have just bought a 96 P Registration Escort Serenade 1.6 with central locking and alarm system. The alarm installed was made by the Ford approved GT auto alarms. The alarm is not working, no response beep to door locking and remote control. I am not sure which component in the system is faulty. I suspect one or more of the switches in the doors is faulty. I would like your opinion if you had fixed similar fault. Many thanks.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Ng