Reply to
s--p--o--n--i--x

Ordering from site doesn't work.

Reply to
Johannes

Whooosh..............

Reply to
Steven Campbell

i though it was real for a minute... doh !

Reply to
srp

I'm not that stopid.

Reply to
Johannes

We believe you, honest ;o)

Reply to
Steven Campbell

I successfully placed an order for 50 litres of unleaded two days ago.

Came home from work this evening to find the hallway flooded with petrol.

The packaging they had used was not strong enough to withstand the squeeze through the letter box!

I am now considering legal action to reclaim the cost of cleaning up my house.

Do not order from these amateurs!

Stu

Reply to
Stuart Lyon

LOL!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

In message , Stuart Lyon writes

You think you've got problems? I bought some of their cheap shoddily packed antimatter. My dog has been annihilated, my home town is a smoking crater and the less said about the postman, the better.

Reply to
Steve Walker

That'll teach the bastard not to leave the gate open.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

"Particularly useful for some models of DeLorean sports cars, we can souce Plutonium in both Pu-238 and Pu-239 isotopes (Pu-239 is limited to 9 kilograms per customer)."

I want to know how they make 9 kilos of plutonium stay together long enough to post. They must use really strong duck tape on the packaging.

Reply to
Chris Street