How to remove paint specks

Hi

There are very tiny white (metal) paint specks all over my car. I was able to remove them from the windows using thinner and razor blade, but how to remove them from other parts? Can someone suggest:

- Some product I could buy and try myself in the UK. I believe some polishing paste etc could be used?

- Some shop (in Yorkshire area preferably) for the removal work.

Thanks, Tapio

Reply to
Tapio Kohonen

Depends on the cars paintwork, but IME cellulose thinners can be used without affecting the finish. Try a hidden area first. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G