I'm going to murder him...

As in the pr**k that placed an aircon hose directly in front of the vacuum servo on a Focus.

Degas and regas the system just to take the sodding thing out? Anyone got any other way to do this - there doesn't appear to be any way of getting it past without major engineering. I mean I could just cut the offending thing into little bits but I've still got to get a new one *in* there.....

nutsnutsnutsnutnutsnutnsutnsutnstnuts

Reply to
Chris Street

can't help, unfortunately, but if you find the f***wit responsible, ask him if he knows the BMW engineer who put the 'stat housing bleed screw 3" away from the big scary cooling fan.

Reply to
deadlock

They've normally got temp controlled viscous fans, and unless locked up aren't that scary.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)