Lambda sensor + leaded fuel

Do they do super undeaded? I could use that in the gothsaab.

Reply to
Elder

Nedavno Mrcheerful napisa:

OK, today engine died, I switched to LPG (and back and forth, just to be sure that all the petrol is used) and drove home.

But is all the fuel used? Or is it some left in the tank if petrol take off point is above tank bottom? Its BMW E30.

Reply to
Yvan

There will only be a pint at the most, just fill it with unleaded and it will be fine.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Nedavno Mrcheerful napisa:

OK, thank you.

Reply to
Yvan

Well, not for road use. 100LL Avgas is pretty easy to get hold of, and has so much lead in it you could use it to roof a church.

Ian

Reply to
Ian