Marea Boot Lock ?

Hi,

The lock on My Marea WE seems to have stuck closed. I assume this is probably due to road crud etc getting in and gunking it up (I Hope).

How do I access the boot lock - I just see 1 phillips screw inside near the handle - Will this undo and the covers etc will come off ??

I hope a good clean, and a dose of WD40 should keep it good again .

Thanks

Graham

Reply to
Graham