Micra K11 stalls at lights

Poor idling, the suspected part is air mass meter inside the throttle body. Is there any way to diagnose it? I'd like to make sure if it really fails before going to replace a whole throttle... Possible other faults?

/Krystian

Reply to
Krystian Lelek

"Krystian Lelek . snipped-for-privacy@ericsson.com" Poor idling, the suspected part is air mass meter inside the throttle

first check the plug assy on the side, I once had one in with a dodgy connection, a cable tie fixed it!!!

Reply to
mrcheerful

Ok, what about reading some codes from ECU if it doesn't help?

/Krystian

Reply to
Krystian Lelek

if you have the right ecm there is a led on the side and a connector , ign on, bridge ign and chk on the ecm for two seconds, remove bridge, count pulses from the mil lamp. long flash equals a ten, short flashes the units.

long pause seperates the codes.

otherwise the led is on the dash, the method is the same

or use a dedicated hook up to the data link in the fuse box

Reply to
mrcheerful