Mini Cooper Engine Warning Light

My daughter's has been showing for a day or two, and she took it into her garage. They kept it about 6 hours and said that they "had to re-program it".

I have no idea whether that was BS or meant a re-boot of the engine management, but I thought I'd run it past someone with a clue. ;-)

She's in California, BTW and the Mini is under extended warranty, so it cost her nothing. Garage bills seem horrendous in the US from other experiences they have had, so it's just as well.

Any comments appreciated...

Reply to
Gordon H

Did it used to be Steve Jobs old car?

Reply to
Nige

Perhaps they needed to update the software to the latest version?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

In message , Nige writes

8-) No, but she got her iPOD, iPAD and, iPhone from him.
Reply to
Gordon H