Mondeo Engine / box transplant

Worth doing or not? I seem to have a very empty sump and very noisy big ends...

Reply to
Doki

I wouldn't think so, unless it's absolutely mint, you got a free engine, and someone to do the job for free for you. I've read it's a bit of a pig to do, removing subframes and that sort of thing. Mondeos are so cheap you could just ebay it for spares and buy another one for less than the engine swap will cost you

hth Mike

Reply to
Mike P