Montego diesel...

..the temperature gauge is not registering whilst running. I have disconnected the wire at the sender unit and bridged the wire to earth and the gauge deflects to the 'hot' reading by which I assume the wiring and gauge are OK. Although I have previously fitted a new sender unit (may have been faulty) could this still be the problem?

Any suggestions.

Thanks

Reply to
Peter