Nissan Micras

I keep seeing these mentioned in this group so looked them up as a maybe replacement for when the time comes.

One of the first ones appearing was on ebay from 2015 being broken for spares.

Why should a year old car be being scrapped? It has had a serious engine fire!

Is this usual for micras?

Aloysius

Any fire means that the car is a write off, I got a very nice MK4 Zodiac Executive from a salvage yard, the car had only had a tiny fire around the carburettor, easy and cheap to fix, but it was a write off.

Reply to
MrCheerful

En el artículo , MrCheerful escribió:

Funnily enough, I've seen more than the usual amount of roadside fires recently. The vast majority of them have been Volkswagens. Coincidence?

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Hippy camper vans? They light the motorways up every time I go past one.

Reply to
Norman Rowing

Even ambulances are not immune

Norman Rowing

It's a Renault in different clothes, so not really surprising.

Reply to
SteveH

those are indian made and even worse than the last one.

Reply to
chris