ok we solved one now lets try another

Its the numpty again,

On the Scenic the display in the centre consol that displays the time/radio/temp is only occasionally visible. It is there at all times but is mostly too dim to see. On some occasions it is bright enough to see.

Has any1 any ideas on why?

Is it a failed display? poor connection? has anyone experienced this before?

Its an 02 Scenic.

cheers

Reply to
Mr Cellophane

In news:Jybaf.143081$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk, Mr Cellophane decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Probably a dead bulb

HTH

Reply to
Pete M

Punch it.

Reply to
sQuick

Without doubt its a tiny bulb thats blown and its most likly a real PITA to replace. Was on my old clio, thats why I got my friendly local garage to replace it.

Dave

Reply to
dave stanton

time/radio/temp is only

On some occasions it

Tried that......no good..... fist too big for the hole!

Reply to
Mr Cellophane

I can't believe anyone hasn't replied to that one :)

Reply to
dojj