OT: AutoTrader web site problems

Has anybody else noticed this:

  1. Go to website - no problems
  2. Select distance - no problems
  3. Select make - takes ages
  4. Select model - takes ages

My PC is old, but tweaked to the max, and usually flies.

1.1GHz Athlon + 768Mb RAM, running XPpro SP3.

Just curious. Thanks.

Reply to
Jim

Just tried it on an old W98 box and it worked OK. May be just luck though !

Reply to
Andy Cap

Seems like mine has just speeded up also, but what I stated has been happening for a week or so.

Reply to
Jim

I'm using Xp on a1100MHz Athlon with 512mb and works fine for me. I'm using firefo, not IE.

Mark

Reply to
Mark