OT consoles

Apologies for the ot pots (couldn't find a relevant group) , but I thought perhaps some in here may know a bit about consoles. Well it beats my numerous ford focus posts ;)

I trying to figure out which console to buy, I'm avoiding the wii as I'm not interested in all that movement :) I'm pondering between the xbox 360 and ps3 and just wondering if anyone has any advice which to go for ?

Seems quite over whelming on choices of games. The last console I owned was a SNES, no it was a n64 which goldeneye was sa fond friend :) I used to play mario all stars on the SNES a lot it was a lot of fun.

So yep just wondering if anyone has any personal advice on which is the one to go for or if you have one of the above and personal advise ?

thanks kindly

Reply to
Pete

Buy the one which lets you play the games you want to play, where you want to play them. Most games are single platform only, so if you want to play particular games, you need the right console(s).

Or look at PC Games, a lot of which have been ported from the consoles, though they do need a decent PC with the right graphics card to play.

Reply to
John Williamson