Perodua cars

Any genuine experiences of these cars? I'm not contemplating a trip across the Sahara - just a temporary shopping trolley.

*What car?* doesn't mention them, but *Parker's* is quite complimentary.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

A friend had one as a loan car for a while, the Nippa I think. As you say it's ok as a shopping trolley, the seats are a bit basic and I wouldn't want to go any distance in one. Apart from that he said it was ok. Mind you he only had it for a week or two.

Reply to
Malc