Peugot Boxer - Reversing Sensor ?

I bought an Autosleeper Symbol motorhome which is a convertion based on the 2.0Hdi Peugot Boxer Van.

Last week, when selecting reversing gear I can hear a loud but erractic series of bleeps from the radio speakers. Sometime just two bleeps other times a lot more.

Was this van fitted with reversing sensors or is it more likely to be a fault in the wiring.

-- Zozzer

Reply to
Zozzer

"Zozzer" wrote in news:nNPoi.2272$By5.2185 @text.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

Have you had a look at the rear bumper? Any sign of sensors there?

Reply to
Stuart G Gray