radiator hose

Hi

I need to replace my rad, i have one from a 1 year newer Celica, so the size is the same but the part where the hose is connected on the rad itself is offset at the far side, rather than where it is on my model. I tried halfrauds stretchy hoses but not quite long enough. its a 77 car to be with a 78 rad (the year they changed generation)

Im fed up of filling the rad each day as it leaks quicker than 2 women can gossip.

thanks

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

"Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales" wrote in message news:wWYQd.64992$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

cut and extend the hose with a suitable bit of exhaust tubing, or hunt the breakers till you see something that might do.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

I had thought of that, or some type of coller/collar? inbetween them both with a jubillee clip each side.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

in

I got my old radiator recored for £90, looks nice now :O)

Reply to
George Spigot

but i have a identical perfect rad, i have got around a ton spare, or likley to have for a good long while, i had looked into that