radio code

Hi does anyone have the radio code for my 53 reg Nissan Micra the blaupunkt radio serial No is BP234632008881. Cheers Anthony ,email snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
anthonydjackson76

try 7019 or 1019

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Yeah, it's tattooed on the inside of your rectum. Stick your head up there to find out what it is,

Reply to
Huge

Is there where you found yours?

Reply to
The Revd

Hi

Please could you help me with the radio code for my volkswagen passat 2004-12 UK model.

CODE NUMBER:VWZ3Z3A7739032

GAMMA V

Please email me on ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com)

thanks in anticipation.

David.

Reply to
deimaarr

The last one is worng, it is always 4 different digits.

Reply to
johannes

Is that Blaupunkt only? I ask as I know of several definte codes for various makes that have two numbers the same, one was my own car !

Reply to
Mrcheerful

I though that this was how they worked; a bit like a door key code. The order of numbers entered may not matter, only which key numbers are pressed. But there could of course be different styles.

Reply to
johannes