Rover 200 - How to open bonnet with snapped cable

This is a 1995 Rover 213 and has been stored a while.

The bonnet cable has snapped and I hope someone might know an easy way to get in. I've smashed out the radiator grill and cut away part of the bumper so have access to the catch mechanism, but thought there might be an easier way that someone wiser than me will know. Thanks.

Reply to
Kal Ico