Rover spring specs

Come on uk.rec.cars.maintenance don't let me down!

I really need to find some info on the spring/suspension specs for the Rover

200 and 216 Coupe.

Any ideas? Pleeeeease?!!?

Reply to
Clive

This gent has got quite a bit of info on his site for the Coupe, click on the Specs tab.

Reply to
Kav

Which gent?

Reply to
malcolm.white

doh!

Kav

Does somebody think those wheels suit that car?

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Not only that, but he seems to think he has an expensive car. I got tea on my keyboard when I saw the asking price!

Reply to
SteveH

SteveH ( snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You think that's funny?

Or "Block and support car"
Still - at least he does have a basic understanding of safety... "WARNING - It will take 100 miles before the dics are ready fully up till this point you will experience week braking."

Crackin' graphic design - but...

Reply to
Adrian

He went to buy alloys, an in the shop they asked him what they were for.

"cough mumble.. Rover"

So they sold him wheels for a Land Rover.

Warwick

Reply to
Warwick

Cut 'n Shut done the wrong way?