Scratch: vandals or natural causes?

There were some yoofs hanging around my car last night (3AM). When I got into work this morning I noticed a 6inch scratch in the paintwork below the passenger door. The scratch was covered by a film of black grease so I am tempted to think it was not done last night. Would a recent scratch still be shiny after 25 miles on the M1?

Bruce

Reply to
bruce phipps