Needed urgently(Valve Spring Compressor tool)

Does anyone know where I can rent one from at all please, not just a normal sized one but a larger version for a multivalve cylinder head(my Renault 16v engine) as a normal one is deffo not going to be long enough and the only one I can find online seems to be from Machine Mart for £35 :o was thinking someone in here must be local to Warrington and be able to let me borrow one or at least rent one for a weekend at the longest if possible???

Ive tried HSS to no avail and am going to ring a few Garages and maybe the local Renault service dealer and see if they can help but im not holding out much hope.

I don't mean to sound cheap but I cant justify that kind of expense for something that I will only use the once on the engine and never again.

By use once I mean if I get another problem with the engine I will just rip it out and put a decent one in as it would save all this hassle ive had :(

Thanks In Advance to anyone that can help me , Will

Reply to
Will