Seat cushion

Has anybody tried one of these? What is your experience?

Although my seat has side bolsters, they are too far apart for my slim build and I don't have any hip or shoulder support. I'm looking for something that produces a narrower central channel.

By virtue of the thickness, it should have the effect of bringing the bolsters together slightly but it's difficult to tell from the picture how wide the central panel is.

Reply to
DavidR