2002 previa.

hello. if one of you guys could help, i'd appreciate it. my drivers side window when partialy down has started to vibrate. its only just started doing it over the past couple of days. what is causing it and is it an easy fix and if so how do i fix it?

tia.

--

mhm x v i x i i i

Reply to
happy zombie jebus on the cross

possibly the rubber has dropped out of the guide in the door, or the guide is loose, dismantling is needed.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

how do i go about that, do you know of a nice helfpull website that explains how to take the pannel(s) off the inside of the door to get to it?

--

mhm x v i x i i i

Reply to
happy zombie jebus on the cross

Sometimes a google search may throw up a useful guide, sometimes the owners workshop manual will help, but often it is just careful inspection , removal of a few plugs, hidden screws and a careful prise off. I have never worked on a previa at all, but most Japanese cars are quite straightforward.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

i'll do that. i figured i'd ask the guys in the know (you guys were recomended) and see if anyone could help. thanks for your help.