Servicing in Milton Keynes

Thought I'd ask for recommendations from the 'hands-on' experts. I need some recommendations for places to use and equally for those to avoid in Milton Keynes for car servicing.

The car is a Peugeot 306 Turbo Diesel and the most obvious choice would be Perrys in Bletchley.

All advice for places good, bad or indifferent is most welcome.

Many thanks.

Dave

Reply to
Dave