Does anyone know if Peugeot dealer in Banbury, Dunstable or Milton Keynes are any good?

I have always avoided Perrys MK because of just how shoddy they were as a Ford dealer, with a number of my friend's cars, and because just after they converted to Peugeot, they couldn't supply a fuel filter for my 94 205 STDT, because "Peugeot didn't START making the 205 until 1997!!"

As a result I have taken my 306 HDI to Bristol street Northampton, who have been rude, hopeless, and lastly did a brake safety check with my interim service, told me everything was OK and found when my car went in for its MOT a couple of weeks later that all 8 pads were dangerously thin. (They were too, because I changed them myself, just incase the MOT Testing station was having me on.)

The car is still in its (extended) manufacturer's warranty, and I need a couple of bits sorted - a clunk on the rear suspension somewhere and the dashboard rattling like its going to fall off on hot days if the air con is on.

I don't want to go back to Bristol street Northampton, so does anyone have experience of Perrys Milton Keynes, or the Dealers in Banbury, or even Dunstable, ( I think they are both Bristol Street garages) because if any of those 3 are better I will give them a go instead.

Thanks

Brian.

Reply to
Brian Jennings

If it's not too far from you, try Thorp at Alderminster on the A3400 a few miles south of Stratford upon Avon.

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R. N. Robinson

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 20:18:07 +0100, a particular chimpanzee named "Brian Jennings" randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

Welcome to the world of franchised dealerships. Most of them seem to employ the most poorly trained mechanics ever to wield a greased-up wheel wrench, usually straight from "college" (i.e. two weeks of an NVQ at some ex-polytechnic). Things like customer service matter of course, because they have a captive audience (for three years at least).

Reply to
Hugo Nebula