Sierra - lights left on alarm

Can anyone tell me where the sounder for the lights left on alarm is on the Sierra. I'm breaking my old one and want to get that thing out and use it on my campervan for the same job. Makes lovely sound, much nicer than some of the brash ones on modern cars.

Graham

Reply to
Graham

Are you deaf?

Reply to
Fred

"Fred" > on

Are you pissed? If not why not?

Reply to
Graham

Graham wrote on 18/08/2008 :

Could you not leave the lights on and follow your ears?

If its the bong, bong one - probably up behind the instrument panel accessed from below.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

From memory, its above the stereo hole in the center console.

Reply to
Conor

Damn it, I didn't look there. The old car had to go today and is now certified as scrap and shortly in a crusher. Hardly anything left of it from engine bay, but I couldn't be bothered to remove much of the interior. I'll now have to wait until my current Sierra rusts away to get my hands on that pesky little thing. I like its sound. Sounds like some of the less important warnings used in light aircraft or a seat belt bleep in some luxury cars.

Graham

Reply to
Graham

Well at some point this week, I might be going scrapyard diving so if I remember, I'll see if I can get one for you.

Reply to
Conor