sill damage

Hi,

Had a slight mishap involving a slope, some ramps and wheelspin. This resulted in the sill seam (on both sides) being bent and pushed up slightly (maybe 1/2 an inch at its peak jugdging by placing a ruler along the seam - most noticable at point of impact but deflected over around 10 inches of the seam ) but not enough to be visible from above ground level side or effect the door line etc.

My instinct is to simply bend the seam back vertical and re-paint/seal rather than to attempt to get it pulled back out. Is this likely to be an issue come MOT time. The cars a mk1 mr2 if it makes any difference.

Thanks

Jim

Reply to
jimzzr

should not make a difference at mot time, I ha6e often had similar things pass year after year

Reply to
Mrcheerful