Simple bit of preventative maintenance...

If I had used my headlight adjustment control regularly then I might have -

  1. Found a problem during warranty, or
  2. Have prevented one of the headlights getting a bit stubborn to adjust (without a well aimed thump)

I understand some cars always motor the headlamps to one end of the setting when the ignition is switched off. This would prevent some problems associated with lack of use.

Reply to
John

Yes BMW certainly do, there are likely alot more.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..