Stange Problem with escort 1994 1.4cvh

Hello Group,

Hope someone can help me, when driving the above car it seems sometime like its been starved of fuel, or like the brakes are sticking on, just no power and bouncy when you try to ecelerate. I`ve checked the brakes and all seems ok.

I`ve tested my ECU with a GUNSEN tester which throws up a error 17 and error

27 witch both relate the the MAP sensor.

Could anybody tell me where the MAP sensor is located? what does it do? could it cause the above symptons?

Any Ideas on testing it other then using a GUNSEN tester?

Thanks for any help in advance

Thanks, Best Regards Si

Reply to
Dongo!