Sunvisor Clip

Hi,

A couple of trim questions!

I'm almost embarrassed to ask this as I'm sure it's a simple question. I have a MK1 Ford Galaxy on which the passenger sun-visor clip, built into the headlining of the car next to the rear-view mirror, has snapped. As a result, the sun-visor is only attached at the outside edge, by the arm that allows you to turn it around to block off the top of the passenger window. When you are driving, the whole visor bounces up and down so it needs to be sorted.

I've had a look at the little clip that's fitted onto the roof lining and I can't see how you can remove or replace it. I guess if I can remove it, I can get one from a scrap yard and refit.

On another note, is it possible to remove and replace the far-left and far-right dashboard vents from the passenger cabin? I guess they must be clipped into the dash somehow. I don't just want to pull at them in case I break a clip on the dash that holds them in!

Any ideas?

Reply to
phil