Tyre pressure gauge.

Anyone recommend a reliable and accurate digital one?

I find the old sliding type difficult to read without getting my reading specs. Digital OK. I do have a digital one, but the plastic connector to the valve has worn and tends to leak a bit. So would happily pay more for one which lasts.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Dinosaurs. My tyre pressures come up on the dashboard :)

Reply to
Graham T

I have a Michelin 12279 digital gauge, they are on ebay at about 24 quid. I have never bothered to set the programmable bit, but the figures are lit, quite big and easy to read, being Michelin branded I have faith it is accurate.

Reply to
MrCheerful

It's not digital, but a nice-sized round dial, needle stays at tyre pressure, and a hose to reach the valve, and a button to reset the needle after reading. You can also use it to release air if needed. Well-made.

or:

Davey

I have the same thing but badged differently. Never done a proper calibration but it reads very close to the traditional type.

Reply to
newshound

Mine agrees with the car's built-in pressure monitoring system, so I trust it.

Reply to
Davey