Berlingo Temperature Gauge and cannot set clock problem.

New to me is a 2001 Berlingo 1.9D Van. The temperature gauge does not move off its stop and although the digital clock works I have been unable to set the correct time.

I have a Haynes manual but even reading between the lines cannot be certain where the temperature sensor is on this engine. The manual mentions some Berlingo's having two separate sensors but I have only found one in the thermostat housing (with green connector) but it does not seem to relate to any of the electrical diagrams in Haynes (and its not faulty anyway)

Are there any common problems with this instrument panel? I have partly dismantled it to see if the clock setting switch is working but I am unable to access the pcb without removing the gauge needles, and they don't seem to want to come off!

I would be grateful if anyone could recommend another (better then Haynes) source of technical information for the Berlingo.

Thanks

Ian (in Cheshire)

Reply to
Ian