Vauxhall Astra 1.4 Petrol Intermittently Cutting Out

Hi I am hoping someone on here will be able to help me as I am pulling hair out with this problem

I have a Vauxhall Astra 1.4 Petrol Manual R Reg 1998 which is Intermittently Cutting Out and will not restart unless left for approximately 2 minutes.

This can happen whilst driving and when stationary.

I have replaced the Spark Plugs, HT leads, Distributor Cap, Rotor Arm, Temperature Sensor and Thermostat, all to no avail.

Any suggestions (Apart from scrapping lol) would be gratefully appreciated.

Reply to
MickyG

Can often be the fuel pump relay, only cheap as well. if not then crank sensor would be the next likely culprit.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful