Vauxhall Corsa - 1996 - 1400 engine - Automatic.

Please can anyone help..

Recently my beloved Corsa has had trouble starting in a morning and maybe after a shift at work. My Partner has checked and cleaned the spark plugs, all plugs seemed fine. New HT leads have been bought and fitted - still no change. Once started, she seems to struggle and chug alot, unless I press the accelorater down and leave running like this for a few moments..Any quick and cheap suggestions???

Thank you in advance

Kegs

Reply to
Kegs

first step would be a new set of plugs. cleaning plugs damages them, unless you have a sand blaster, even then it would be an emergency procedure since plugs are so cheap.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Many thanks Mrcheerful..I'll try that at the weekend and get back to you....

Reply to
Kegs