Vauxhall corsa automatic problem

Hi, hopefully someone may be able to shed some light on a problem with my corsa 1.4 auto box problem. the problem is as folows. After selecting drive and moving off and after the gearbox has changed up two or three gears the sport light starts to flash and the gear box will not change gear and I then have to change gear manually, if I stop the car and switch of the ignition and start again the same thing will happen. many thanks John

Reply to
rocket_john