Vectra front left Parking and dipped bulbs dead

My Vectra 98 has 2 bulbs dead in the front left Headlight. Both The Parking light bulb and the Dipped bulb beside it will not light. I have tested both bulbs with a multimeter and they are ok, but there appears to be to no voltage present in their sockets. First thing that came to my mind was a blown fuse but I have tested all the fuses and they are fine.

just wondering if there is any other obvious reason for this.........? suggestions welcome

Reply to
A Conway

There appears to be? There either is or there isn't. What are you checking the bulb socket with. If highbeam is working, switch that on and check with your tester to ensure that it works. Side light and dip are on two separate circuits, so it's probably bulbs, Swap the bulbs from the right side and see if they work.

Reply to
John