Ibiza

Does a seat ibiza 1400cc m-plate with the v/w engine have a fuel filter,if so where is it?

Many Thanks

si

Reply to
simon

Almost all modern cars have a factory fitted fuel filter in the main fuel supply line as fuel injection needs clean fuel to work correctly and if I am not mistaken then the one on your Seat is under the car next to the fuel tank and pump (I could be wrong but it is a good place to start looking). The filter is about the same size and shape as a can of beans with a fuel pipe coming from each end. Also note that some makers put a big plastic cover over the pump and filter to protect them from 'the elements' so check for such a cover near the fuel tank.

Sorry I cannot be more specific and hope this helps.

Radar

Reply to
radar