Volvo 850 bulb removal - what's the trick ??

Why do bl**dy Volvo make it so difficiult to do the simple things. replaced a rear tail bulb on my V70 last week and it ripped my hand to shreds.

Now the missus needs a new headlight bulb on the 850 (M reg). remove cover pull off the connecto and then it says remove springclip - but how!!

I have pushed and pulled for the last hour and have given up with frozen hands.

Whats the trick for loosening the springclip please !!

thanks

-- JohnB

Reply to
JohnB

Generic: usually there is a 'tongue' on the spring, push it in and to the side, then it should come out.

I have not seen your exact one though, so there may be a trick.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful