Volvo 850

Hello, I have a question about my '97 Volvo 850.

Does anybody know how to reset the "service light" on the instrument panel?

Thankful for all replies.

Kåre Ingebrigtsen

Norway

Reply to
KÃ¥re Ingebrigtsen

Do a Google Groups search on alt.autos.volvo +850 +"service light" - and you'll get lots of hits with varying advice as to how to do it.

There's a fairly detailed procedure in the 3rd message within this thread:

can't promise that it works!

Reply to
Bonnet Lock

It's only an electronic reset for the 96-98 cars. After that they allow you to access the system, but only if you've picked up the trick from this or other Volvo sites.

Reply to
Stephen Henning

Reply to
mwvolvo850