Wheel to tyre sizes

Does anyone know where I can find on the Internet a chart to match tyres to wheels?

Eg. Max tyre width for a 5J x 14 wheel is 185 (or 195 or 175?), min width is 145 (or 155 or 165?)

I'm looking specifically for this info for 5x13, 5.5x13 and 6x13 wheel sizes.

Many thanks

Reply to
Darren Peters

I think there is one on the Toyo website, you type in the size and it tells you the range of tyres that will fit.

or
if that doesn't work.

Reply to
Greg Davy