Where's my idle speed control valve?

My Daewoo Lanos is idling at a perky 2400 rpm, a known problem in this model. I have learnt from the web that i have to do a procedure which involves disconnecting the idle speed control valve but i dont know where under the bonnet it is. Can anyone help please?

Reply to
hugh

Follow the big thick air trunking pipe from the airfilter to the intake and the ISCV is the top sensor next to it on the throttle housing. The sensor below is the TPS. Before doing the quick fix method I'd remove the ISCV and give it a good blast of carb/injection cleaner.

Reply to
redwood