Which turbo diesel??

Or you'll pick up an ex demo Fabia with all the toys for under £12000.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

How about an Alfa Romeo 156 2.4 JTD - fast and economical. Depreciate a bit so could pick up a bargain high spec one.

Reply to
Mark

Travelling to work, I do 50miles a day.

20 on "A" Roads, at approx 25 - 40 mph 15 on the M60 at approx 60 - 70 mph (at 06:30am) 15 on the M60 at approx 5 - 60 mph (at 04:30pm)

Kevin B

Reply to
Kevin B

IME & YMMV don't buy anything french then as the interior trim will fall out.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

My Fiesta TDI mostly averaged a fairly reliable 53mpg, and that was with a fair bit of London traffic. Though at times it dropped to 48mpg when the traffic was heavier - one time it went down to 46mpg IIRC.

However, on a long run at a constant 90-95mph, well we don't talk about that!! :-(

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

My 149500 mile Xantia has a perfect interior. Everything works, nothing is broken and you can't tell the mileage from the interior (i.e no wear visible on seats, dash, pedal rubbers, carpets or leather steering wheel).

-- James

Reply to
James