XianZe advertising co., Ltd. of Beijing

1=A1=A2brief introduction of company: Our company was established formally with the approval of industrial and commercial bureau of Beijing in 1996, is it manage domestic foreign businessman come to China advertisement act as agent the business and outdoor advertisement announce professional lines, entity nature advertising agency permitted to have, the company has gathered such talents of various fields as advertising professional designing, designing, making, installing,etc., most talent among them is it obtain employment professional talents of practical experience for many years in advertising to have. Our company has advertisement plans at present, fine arts of the intention, market survey, media of public relations, large-scale exhibition show, cultural exchanges,etc. senior executive and room internal and external lamp house exhibition board advertisement release, make, a series of professional and technical personnels of installing etc., it is experienced to practise, the organization is tight, the construction quality is outstanding.

2=A1=A2 company's aim: We do not promise the lowest price, but promise the most outstanding clothes The affair, the company is satisfied as the standard with the customer. We have a set of intact qualities to keep and pay attention to the system in design, making, installation, influence to different wind- force of area, building structure form, bear the weight of load,etc. have a strict quality that protect and control the organization. Guarantee the science and security of the project. The footprint of our constructors not merely spreads all over Beijing, still spread all over such areas as Tianjin, Dalian, Shandong, Qinhuangdao, Shenyang, Qingdao, Inner Mongol,etc., have participated in organizing processing and installation of multiple large-scale lamp houses. Meanwhile, the company pays attention to serving on later stage, patrol and visit, control the customer's products for a long time, so as to ensure customer's products image is good, the structure is safe and reliable. The company has specialities to maintain and rush to repair the team, fix a breakdown in 24 hours after promising to connect reporting for repairment, mark the best result in order to ensure the customer's image.

3=A1=A2 company's achievement: The company successively acted as agent with king's food and beverage limited company forever, it is willing to guide Will's dress, retain baby's company, the guest in Tianjin makes the guest Pizza happy, Beijing to Pizza of case, wireless office, southern aviation, BMW Company, Pizza hut Pizza, it is gathered together that the ferry crossing is happy, three bright Palestinian soup in yellow, Standard Chartered Bank (HK), CITIC bank, American store of thing, comparable to one hundred flavor coffee, going to island coffee, such outdoor large-scale advertisement designs of every enterprise as the pot mansion,etc. on day, making, installing, the indoor subject wall and various kinds of material identifications, colored drawing or pattern, making, installing promoting etc.. Person to contact: DaLin. Chen Tel.: 13051247501 86-10-82412630 86-10-82412631 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@126.com Website:
Address: Qinghe of Haidian District of Beijing Postcode: 100085
Reply to
±±¾©ÊµÌå¹ã¸æ

The message from =?gb2312?B?sbG+qcq1zOW547jm?= contains these words:

Reply to
Guy King

Yeah, but you've got to admit it was interesting trying to work out what the f*ck it was about!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

=?gb2312?B?sbG+qcq1zOW547jm?= wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g37g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

WTF?

Reply to
Tunku

The message from Chris Whelan contains these words:

I didn't get far.

Reply to
Guy King

The message from Tunku contains these words:

There's a glut of Palestinians about at the moment so they're making soup out of them.

Reply to
Guy King

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember ???????????? saying something like:

yadayadayada...

Look, now that you've discovered the internet and your govt very kindly allows you almost free access to it, don't make the mistake of thinking that usenet is a free advertising medium.

So take your spam and shove it up your arse.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon