90 Miata in Oregon

What I have:

(1) Red 90 Miata base model, 162K miles, bone stock except for an Alpine cassette deck and electric antenna. Factory hard top included. This car is in great shape for it's age. The paint is original, so it's a bit faded. It does need a new soft top, and the headrest speakers went south years ago. Mechanically it's had a charmed life. I've owned few rigs that were so reliable.

(2) A bad hip that is making getting in and out of the car increasingly difficult (I'm over 6').

What I'd like:

(1) A 69-73 VW Squareback of comparable value.

Cheers, Walt snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
WJ